The Dance Factory is seeking an energetic service-oriented studio manager to join our growing organization. This position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our studio to keep it running smoothly. You will develop organizational processes and systems for studio activities while maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
.We hire people who are positive, have a passion for serving others, and enjoy contributing to our dance mission.
- Health/Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Part time employee benefits
Studio Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage scheduling, budgeting, and payroll
- Schedule meetings and appointments; provide reminders to staff when important events are upcoming
- Organize the studio layout; order studio supplies when needed
- Organize and document studio operations and procedures; ensure these procedures are being followed by staff
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time; develop a system for timely automate payment for recurring orders
- Manage contracts and price negotiations with vendors and service providers
- Provide general support to visitors who come into the studio
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires, including phones, email setup, computers, etc.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities such as conventions and celebrations
- Assist in management of social media accounts and marketing initiatives.
Studio Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate degree required; B.A. or B.S. preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft office Suite
- Prior experience handling studio responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms and marketing initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in English-language business writing
- Highly organized multi tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Previous management and supervisory skills
- Proven experience as an office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.