We are looking for a fun and friendly multitasker extraordinaire to join our team! Enjoy a fun and collaborative work environment with strong potential for growth and advancement.
The Dance Factory offers quality instruction in Jazz, Hip Hop, Ballet, Contemporary, Musical Theater and more in a fun and comfortable environment. This position will operate out of a satellite site in American Canyon.
The Program Coordinator provides studio support with a variety of marketing, administrative and clerical tasks. This position will be responsible for answering incoming calls, registration of new students and general studio support and operations.
1. Answers telephones and assists families with registration and studio related questions.
2. Strong interpersonal skills required. Must be pleasant, helpful, friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and courteous.
3. Must be team-oriented.
4. Able to handle team concerns in a tactful and caring manner.
5. Exhibits good leadership skills in communication. Speaks well and can motivate others.
6. Writes clearly and precisely with meaning.
7. Greets and directs visitors to the studio.
8. Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
9. Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and class information.
10. Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
11. Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
12. Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
13. Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Collaboration Skills.
4. Customer/Client Focus.
5. Technical Capacity.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Associate’s degree.
2. Two years of related experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.